Today’s 9/11 anniversary was a somber conclusion to an active week, news-wise.
It’s hard to believe, but next year will be the 20th anniversary of that fateful day. We’ll have more coverage then, but in the meantime the recollections of a local journalist and an Arlington firefighter are worth a read.
Here are the most-read local stories on ARLnow since Sunday:
- Arrest Made in Aggressive Cyclist Case
- Large Police Response on Columbia Pike
- APS Experiencing Technical Issues on First Day of School
- Joe’s Place on Lee Highway Closed For Big Changes
- State Suspends Liquor License of Lounge That Has Been the Scene of Multiple Shootings (Sept. 2)
- Wanted Man Arrested in Va. Square After Foot Chase
- Two Arrested After Weekend Robbery on Columbia Pike
- Route 110 Closed Due to Flooding
- Former Wendy’s Site in Courthouse to Remain Vacant into 2021
- Arlington Teen Named One Of Top 300 Middle School Scientists in U.S.
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!