Another week is in the books, and it’s now 11 days and counting until Election Day.
The days are getting shorter and the weather turning cooler this weekend. Enjoy the late afternoon daylight and the warmth while you can!
Here are the most-read stories of the past week on ARLnow:
- Large Police Presence North of Ballston Due to Drug Investigation
- The Spirits of ’76 Is Closing in Clarendon
- ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant from Arlington Gets Rose on First Night (Oct. 14)
- Arlington County’s Website Is Still Down
- APS Presents Return to School Plan Based on Student Need
- Student Petition to Lighten Homework Load Grabs Attention of APS
- ACPD Investigating Shooting in Arlington Mill Neighborhood
- APS Distance Learning Closed Due to Network Problems
- Vigilant Locals Help Nab Lost Dog
- Postal Inspector Seen Checking Mailboxes Amid Ongoing Complaints About Local Post Office (Oct. 15)
- TitleMax Closes on Lee Highway, Future of Building in Question
- APS Likely to Add Four New Holidays Next School Year
- Arlington Question Stumps Jeopardy Contestants
- Condo Board Objects to Decorative Cemetery for ‘Hate’ and ‘Racism’
Feel free to discuss any of those articles, or anything else for that matter — within reason — in the comments. Have a nice weekend!