Another week is in the books, and we’re now seven days closer to 2020 mercifully coming to a close.
It’s been another busy week in Arlington, and with a County Board week upcoming, it might not be until just before Christmas that the news finally slows down around here.
Here are the most-read local stories that made waves this week:
- Spotted: A Couple on an Elaborate Date at Gravelly Point
- Man Arrested for 30-Year-Old Rape Cold Cases
- Court Docs: Metro Station Manager Beat Coworker for Helping Customer
- Specialty Grocery Store and Beloved NYC Bakery Filling Open Retail Space in Crystal City
- Metroway is on the Chopping Block as WMATA Eyes Bus Cuts in Budget Proposal
- New School Boundaries Draw Mixed Responses Ahead of Vote This Week
- Walk-Up Testing Hours Expanded As County Caseload Remains High
- Those To-Go Coffee Cups Are Not Recyclable in Arlington
- Soldiers, Not Volunteers, to Lay Wreaths at Cemetery This Year
Feel free to discuss those, or any other topics of local interest, in the comments section. Stay dry tonight and have a nice weekend!
Explore the tight-knit community and cyclist friendly neighborhood of Waycroft and Woodlawn in Neighborhood Spotlight.
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/3.5 BA home with oak hardwood floors, finished basement and deck.
It’s been a busy week. A new music venue and watering hole opened, students rallied around abortion rights, and the police responded to a couple of bank robberies. We hope…
A 53-year-old Florida man is behind bars after being found with a gun, ammunition and drugs on the grounds of Washington-Liberty High School, police say. Officers were dispatched to a…