The weekend is here but the week’s biggest local excitement is yet to happen.
The public is being discouraged from watching in person, but ARLnow staff photographer Jay Westcott will be on the scene. You’ll be able to see his photos afterward and, if all goes well, we will be livestreaming the implosion on our Facebook page.
Here are the most-read Arlington articles of the past five days:
- Implosion to Fell Rosslyn Hotel Tower This Weekend
- Va. to Enact New Midnight Curfew, Stricter Limits on Gatherings
- I-66, Numerous Roads Around Rosslyn to Close for Hotel Implosion
- Pentagon Row Rebrands as ‘Westpost,’ Adds New Beer-Centric Pizza Restaurant
- Prelude to Demolition for Circa 1907 Dominion Hills Mansion?
- Coronavirus Cases Hit New Peak in Arlington
- New Pierogi Stand Opening in Ballston Quarter Food Hall
- ACPD: Gunshot Fired During Robbery in Fairlington
- Health Matters: Should I Get the COVID Vaccine if I Have Allergies?
- Man in ‘Jabbawockeez’-Style Mask Robs Couple at Gunpoint
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!