We’ve run the gauntlet of frozen precipitation over the past week, and apparently more could be on the way Monday morning before a mid-week warm-up.
If you’re sick of being cold and damp, just sit inside next to the fireplace (or space heater) tonight and catch up on the following top Arlington stories of the week.
- Next Two Vaccine Groups Could Take Several Months, County Board Chair Says
- Missing Arlington Man Found Dead in Fairfax County
- Firefighters Battle Blaze at Crystal Towers
- Governor Makes Rent Relief Announcement in Arlington
- Mi & Yu Noodle Bar at Ballston Quarter Permanently Closed
- Morning Poll: Rolling Stops for Cyclists in Virginia?
- Winter Storm Warning Issued for Arlington
- Sleet is Falling, But It’s a Snow Day for Arlington Students
- Report: Shooting Suspect Wanted to Confront BLM Supporters
- A New Maryland Law Could Bring MARC Service to Crystal City
Feel free to discuss those articles, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
A driver in an SUV struck a juvenile riding a bike along Langston Blvd this afternoon. The crash happened around 4:20 p.m., in or near the crosswalk at the intersection…
Today’s Listing of the Day is a 4 BD/4 BA home with an open kitchen and wood burning fireplace.
The weekend has arrived and, apparently, so have mid-summer temperatures. Perhaps a little too early. Forecasters warn residents not to let the heat take them by surprise as temperatures could reach…
The $15 million newly renovated Jennie Dean Park is reopening to the public this weekend, complete with a motorcycle parade, live music, and a celebration of local baseball history. The…