Our stretch of dry weather is set to continue, and after a chilly weekend we’ll have warming temperatures next week.
While we look forward to the spring-like weather, you can peruse the most-read ARLnow articles of the past week, below.
- While the Capitol Was Stormed, A Group of Men Gathered Near the Marine Corps War Memorial
- Arlington County Hosting Mass Vaccination Clinic on Saturday
- Bracket Room in Clarendon Has Closed
- Health Matters: What to Expect After Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Chick-fil-A in Pentagon City Opening Next Week
- Mushroom Art Has Sprouted Up In Crystal City
- Columbia Pike Ethiopian Restaurant ‘Overwhelmed’ with Community Support
- ‘Irish Farm-to-Table’ Concept from Cathal Armstrong to Replace Siné
- Commonwealth’s Attorney Launches Unit to Investigate Wrongful Convictions
- New Restaurant ‘Maison Cheryl’ Coming to Clarendon
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Update at 9:40 p.m. — All lanes have reopened, Arlington County says. Update at 6:40 p.m. — The southbound lanes have reopened but the northbound lanes are expected to remain…
Enjoy alpacas, farmers markets and more at the Loudoun County Spring Farm Tour May 21-22.
A local man raised nearly $2,000 holding a yard sale this past weekend to help children impacted by the war. Constantin a Ukrainian-American who lives in Arlington’s East Falls Church…
Cali is the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week who loves treats, watching Netflix and nose boops.