Our stretch of dry weather is set to continue, and after a chilly weekend we’ll have warming temperatures next week.
While we look forward to the spring-like weather, you can peruse the most-read ARLnow articles of the past week, below.
- While the Capitol Was Stormed, A Group of Men Gathered Near the Marine Corps War Memorial
- Arlington County Hosting Mass Vaccination Clinic on Saturday
- Bracket Room in Clarendon Has Closed
- Health Matters: What to Expect After Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Chick-fil-A in Pentagon City Opening Next Week
- Mushroom Art Has Sprouted Up In Crystal City
- Columbia Pike Ethiopian Restaurant ‘Overwhelmed’ with Community Support
- ‘Irish Farm-to-Table’ Concept from Cathal Armstrong to Replace Siné
- Commonwealth’s Attorney Launches Unit to Investigate Wrongful Convictions
- New Restaurant ‘Maison Cheryl’ Coming to Clarendon
Feel free to discuss those stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Pentagon Metro Station Reopening — “Metro will reopen the Pentagon Station and Pentagon Transit Center to customers beginning with the start of bus and rail service Thursday morning. The station…
A 3 BD/4.5 BA condo with two wraparound terraces and city views sold for $3.2 million, making it one of the most expensive homes sold in July.
The new ARLnow Press Club has a number of features we always wanted to bring readers — and now can with your support. One that we haven’t advertised as widely…
A new business offering high-end therapeutic and wellness treatments — including cryotherapy — is opening in Pentagon City. Texas-based Restore Hyper Wellness started offering treatments to help people facing pain,…