It’s a soggy start to what should be at least a half-decent weather weekend.
The past five days haven’t been the busiest for Arlington local news, but there still have been some big stories nonetheless. Below are the most-read ARLnow articles of the past week.
- Police: Woman Danced on Car, Exposed Herself in Crystal City
- New Ballston Restaurant Aims for May 1 Opening Day
- Arlington Is Entering Vaccination Phase 1C
- State Sending More Vaccine to Arlington, County Says
- Developer Proposes New Retail Plaza in Crystal City
- Crystal City Water Park Getting ‘Sip and Stroll’ Alcohol Permit
- First Lady Jill Biden is Visiting Arlington
- Updated Stormwater Regs Could Add Cost, Aboveground Tanks to New Homes
- Morning Poll: Metro on Columbia Pike?
- What’s Next: An Ode to Whitlow’s
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a great weekend, Arlington!
Want the VIP treatment for the region’s favorite social bike ride? Of course you do. DC Bike Ride invites riders of all ages and abilities to bike through 20 miles…
From a new Columbia Pike library to a dedicated pickleball court, County Manager Mark Schwartz’s proposed 10-year $3.9 billion capital improvement plan would fund projects across Arlington. The first 10-year…
Arlington is in the midst of a rash of vehicle-related crimes. In just the past three weeks or so, 28 cars have been stolen and 35 airbags have been stolen,…
After a relatively cool spring, the D.C. area is going to get a blast of mid-summer temperatures this weekend, and forecasters want residents to prepare. The National Weather Service has…