We know what you’re thinking: why do we even bother writing any copy for the weekend discussion post?
Each week we scratch our heads and try to come up with something original, but it usually ends up being some generic musings on the weather and the fact that it was a busy week.
Is anybody actually reading the first 2-3 paragraphs of the weekend discussion? Or are you just scrolling down to the most-read stories and the comments?
In any event, the most-read Arlington stories of the past week are below.
- Here Are the Top 40 Highest-Rated Restaurants in Arlington
- Two COVID-19 Outbreaks Are Being Investigated In Arlington Schools
- Residents Prevail in Discussion of Grocery Store at Pentagon Row
- High Rise Plans Take Shape for Vacant Wendy’s Lot in Courthouse
- Mountain Bikers Continue Seeking Access to Arlington’s Dirt Trails
- New Japanese Restaurant Coming to Rosslyn
- County Board Kills Historic Designation Process After Failure to Save Febrey-Lothrop Estate
- New Crystal City Eatery ‘The Freshman’ Opens This Week
- Coronavirus Cases Slow in Arlington As Vaccinations Quicken
- After Being Cancelled Last Year, Ballston’s Quarterfest Crawl is Back On
- Arlington Restaurants Featured on Michelin Bib Gourmand List (Kind Of)
- Arlingtonian Launches Shimo, a Gardening Kit for City Dwellers
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Joanna Hiatt Kim