The news, however, was hot, hot, hot. The top six most-read ARLnow.com stories of the week were:
- Missing Arlington Woman Found Dead
- Resident Confronts Man Breaking into Neighbor’s Car
- Barricade Situation Ends in Douglas Park
- New Ramen Shop Open in Clarendon
- Dunkin’ Donuts Mulling Clarendon Location
- WJLA Anchor Charged With Trespassing at Clarendon Bar
Also, you may have seen a new byline on the site this week. That’s because we have a new ARLnow.com reporter, Chris Teale. That means — and I’ll switch to first-person perspective for this — my time with this company has come to an end.
It’s been a blast reporting on news in D.C. and here in Arlington. I’ve learned a lot since my humble days covering food truck controversies and writing about oddball shows at Artisphere. I’ll miss you all, especially ARLnow’s colorful commenters. Starting later this month, I’ll return to my former home of Chicago to prowl the streets in search of adventure and hot dogs. If you’d like to reach me for whatever reason, please tweet me.
With that, feel free to welcome Chris, discuss the big stories from this week or talk about or any other topic of local interest in the comments.
Flickr pool photo by Lisa Novak