It’s a wet and downright cool start to what should otherwise be a very comfortable weekend, weather-wise.
The past week was another that started slow, but ended up being more eventful that one might have expected for the end of August.
Here are the most-read articles on ARLnow this week:
- Police Investigating Death at Whole Foods Parking Lot
- BREAKING: Man Arrested for Woman’s Death in Crystal City
- Quick, There’s One Popeyes in Arlington Still Serving the Sandwich
- Police: Man Punched Officer at Arlington County Fair
- Letter to the Editor: A Tale of Two APSs
- Morning Poll: Should John Glenn’s House Be Torn Down?
- Civil War Camp to Mark Anniversary of Skirmish Near Ballston Tomorrow
- Police, Medics on Scene of Pedestrian-Involved Crash in Clarendon
Feel free to discuss these stories or any other topics of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Flickr pool photo by Kevin Wolf
For the second year in a row, the in-person Marine Corps Marathon and associated festivities have been cancelled. The Marathon, a major tourism event for Arlington, had been scheduled for…
Clarendon-based Axios is growing quickly, in part due to its entry into a shrinking business: local news.
Tesla Dealership Coming to S. Glebe Road — ARLnow’s scoop from February is all but confirmed: “Tesla Inc. appears to be filling the high-end auto dealership void left by Maserati’s…
Find the ultimate urban farmhouse in this week’s Just Listed. The 4 BD/2 BA house built in 1909 sits on a quarter-acre lot and features a finished attic and a basement.