We are now 18 days from Election Day. Let that sink in.
If you’re sick of hearing about the presidential election, however, perhaps a heaping helping of local news will help. Here are the most-read Arlington stories of the past week:
- Postal Inspector Seen Checking Mailboxes Amid Ongoing Complaints About Local Post Office
- ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant from Arlington Gets Rose on First Night
- Colony Grill, Connecticut Mainstay for Pizza, Now Open in Clarendon
- Ask Eli: Housing Market Update, Condo Slide Continues
- Joe’s Place Preparing to Reopen as ‘A Modo Mio’
- Morning Notes (Oct. 12)
- Large Outdoor Cafe Proposed in Clarendon
- Two Arrested in Clarendon Amid Ongoing Spate of Vehicle-Related Crimes
- Ballston Church Seeking Three-Year Extension for Affordable Housing Project
- County Considering Making Office-to-Apartment Conversions Easier
- Rate of New Coronavirus Cases in Arlington Highest Since August
- Del. Lopez to Get Primary Challenger in 2021
Feel free to discuss any of those articles, or anything else of local interest, in the comment section. Have a nice weekend!