This afternoon was a gorgeous introduction to the weekend — we hope you were able to take a break from work and/or cable news watching and doomscrolling to enjoy it.
While the primary focus of the past few days was on national issues rather than local news, there were still some big Arlington stories this week.
Here are the most-read stories on ARLnow of the past five days:
- President Trump Visits His Election HQ in Rosslyn
- No Return to Classrooms in 2020 for Most APS Students
- There’s a Helicopter Circling Near Rosslyn
- Police Investigating Razor Blades Taped to Political Sign
- Biden, Dems Win Big in Arlington
- Rejected Plea Deal Part of Tug-of-War Between Arlington Courts, Prosecutor
- ‘Protect the Results’ Rally Held in Courthouse
- Rate of New Coronavirus Cases Reaches Highest Point Since May
- Aurora Highlands Playing Hardball in Push Against Softball Fields
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend and enjoy the sunny and warm weather!
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…
Looking for a furry best friend to follow you everywhere? Meet Finley, the newest Adoptable Pet of the Week.