It may not be a holiday for Arlington County this year, but Monday is still a state and federal holiday.
Except in the case of breaking news, ARLnow will not be publishing on Presidents Day, aka George Washington Day in Virginia. Our normal news coverage schedule will resume on Tuesday, though don’t be surprised to see some weather coverage on Saturday if the predicted iciness materializes locally.
Here are the most-read articles of the past week in Arlington:
- CVS To Begin Administering Vaccines in Va. on Friday
- Marriott Cedes Rosslyn Location to New Hotel Operator
- APS Sets Dates for Return to In-Person Learning
- Vaccinations Numbers Rise Amid Long Lines at County Facility
- Metro’s Blue Line To Shut Down For Three Months Starting Saturday
- A New Bill, Inspired by Purple Lounge, Would Make it Easier to Deny Liquor Licenses
- Morning Poll: What Do You Think of the APS Return to School Plan?
- St. Charles in Clarendon Envisions New Parish and New Housing
- Popular D.C.-Based Restaurant Lucky Danger Set to Open in Pentagon City
Feel free to discuss those stories, or anything else of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice holiday weekend and please stay safe on the roads. Oh, and happy Valentine’s Day!
Please support them or another great local restaurant with delivery and takeout orders on this Valentine’s Day and Presidents Day weekend. https://t.co/vCvf5L9yYk
— Arlington Now (@ARLnowDOTcom) February 12, 2021
Tour the small tight-knit community of Dover Crystal in the latest Neighborhood Spotlight.
Learn more about the certificate and graduate programs at the Schar School during the Virtual Open House June 8.
Happy Memorial Day weekend, Arlington. We hope you’re able to get some rest and reflection in after this long week. Once we push past some rain this evening, it’s looking…
The Armed Forces Cycling Classic, a series of races around Clarendon and Crystal City, is set to take place the first weekend of June. The Cycling Classic will be held…