If the snowy past week was enjoyable for you, more fun may be in store.
Another few inches of snow may fall this weekend, forecasters say, just in time for Super Bowl Sunday. For those who need an excuse to get the kids out of the house for awhile — you know who you are — more sledding and snowman-making may be ahead.
Below are the most-read stories of the past week on ARLnow.
- Amazon Unveils Plans for Futuristic, Nature-Inspired Phase 2 of HQ2
- Virginia’s Senators Have “Deep Concern” About Locals Not Getting Mail On Time
- ACFD Responded to Sledding Crash, Gym Accident This Afternoon
- Arlington Maserati Dealership Closed, But Tesla Kicking the Tires
- Former Vice President Pence Opens Arlington Office
- Meridian Pint Owner Taps Out
- Photos: Snow Day in Arlington
- Morning Poll: What Do You Think of Amazon’s Latest HQ2 Designs?
- County Tries to Quell Suspicions of Line-Jumping Opportunists and Wasted Doses Amid Vaccine Rollout
- New Vending Machine in Shirlington Dispenses Pasta, Tiramisu and Coffee
Feel free to discuss those, or any other topics of local interest, in the comments. Have a nice weekend!
Today’s Listing of the Day features a 3 BD/3 BA home with over 2,000 square feet of living space and a hands-free kitchen faucet.
The Pike, a large-scale work of public art, is finally being installed this week at the southwest corner of Columbia Pike and S. Jefferson Street, near the county line bordering…
A man armed with a hammer smashed and stole from a jewelry store in the Pentagon City mall Thursday morning. Arlington County police say they were dispatched to the 1100…
The Arlington Firefly Festival is returning to Fort C.F. Smith Park next month. On Sunday, June 19, the festival celebrating insects that light up summer nights is back for the…